Sunday, June 23, 2013

Darth Vader and Son by Jeffery Brown

In 6th place for 2012 best humor...

Darth Vader and SonSynopsis: In this hilarious and sweet comic reimagining, Darth Vader is a dad like any other except with all the baggage of being the Dark Lord of the Sith. 

Recommended for: Awkward Star Wars fans.

Hardcover / 64 Pages
Chronicle Books
April 18, 2012

Get Your Copy:

Hardcover
 






I'm beginning to believe I am a cold-heartless woman. I wanted to like this book more! I swear it! It was such a cool concept. Darth Vader and his son. Boo yeah! And it was good, but gosh darn it I wanted fabulous! Jeffery Brown, this had so much potential.

I am trying to put my finger on what it is that made it not my favorite. The art work is amazing. The concept is great. A few of the pictures made me laugh. Mostly it just wasn't as funny as I wanted it to be. Perhaps I'm just ruthless. I've heard that term used before on me.

Someone tell me that I'm crazy and this was hilarious. What did you think?

When it comes to Darth Vader and Son?

Buy It | Read It | Borrow It | Toss It | Burn It





No comments:

Post a Comment